Home   /   Musik  /   Liam Gallagher beinahe an blauem M&M gestorben

Liam Gallagher beinahe an blauem M&M gestorben

Liam Gallagher beinahe an blauem M&M gestorben

Liam Gallagher verriet NME, dass er nach einer allergischen Reaktion auf ein blaues M&M fast gestorben wäre.

I was in a hotel on holiday and got in about the mini bar. I was bored and hungry, so it’s what you do, man. I’ve always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one. My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away.

Der Sänger wurde daraufhin ins Spital eingeliefert und es wurde eine Erdnuss Allergie diagnostiziert. Das war kein Einzelfall, einige Wochen später erlitt er eine erneute allergische Reaktion. Seitdem trifft er Vorkehrungen:

I’ve got to carry a syringe about with me in case of emergencies. Proper Pete Doherty gear.

Home   /   Musik  /   Liam Gallagher beinahe an blauem M&M gestorben
Daniel Kubera

“Life has improved immeasurably since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” – Hunter S. Thompson

Related Article